I can do everything through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after oprhans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27


Feb 2, 2012

T-shirts are wonderful !!!

Chad and I ordered a couple t-shirts and we received them this week!! They are great, very nicely printed, great quality t-shirts. Shipping is priced very low. I would love to see which ones are your favorites. Leave a comment and let us know which design is your favorite.

I will be placing another order soon for the girls, they saw ours and picked their favorites. If you are interested in ordering one with us let me know and I will put a larger order together. Saving on shipping is always a bonus! Send me an email at jewels2journey@gmail.com and I will get the order put in.

Thank you for keeping our journey in your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. The T-shirts are very cute and have such positive and inspiring messages! The heart with wings would be nice for my kids- great message and yet trendy:)
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoption has been on our hearts for some time now...my brother and sister-in-law are in the midst of it right now too! What a great blessing kids are!! T-shirts are a great fundraiser! I love the pink Show Hope one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Show Hope and adoption! We are in the process of adopting domestically and just ordered some shirts from them. I hope you sell lots; be encouraged as you journey down this road. Proverbs 3:5-7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great t's for conversational starter to encourage adoption! God bless you as you make a difference in the life of a child...we are proud grandparents of a grandson from Ethiopia, awaiting the arrival of his baby sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete