I can do everything through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after oprhans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27


Apr 20, 2012

Good News!!!

We received good news this morning that our dossier is back from D.C. and all set to go out to Ethiopia. I am amazed each day where God is taking us and how He is preparing us. Amazing!

Here is a snippet of the email:

Good news! Your dossier is back from Washington, D.C. and has been authenticated by the Department of State and the Ethiopian Embassy. It is being sent to Ethiopia this Friday via our weekly DHL shipment. Once our team in Ethiopia receives your Dossier, they will work on the next steps of translating, authenticating, and registering your Dossier. This process typically takes about two months. - The Ethiopia Team.



I am very thankful that I do not have to do all the "translating" and "authenticating" of that BOOK I sent them. It takes amazing people from start to finish to make this happen and I am truly grateful for each and every one of them.

I can only focus on one day at a time. Today the focus is preparing for the craft show that enables us to spread the word of the amazing journey we are heading down. Come check out the craft show April 21st from 9am-1pm at Cityside Middle School in Zeeland. I will have jewelry, candles, and of course chocolate there. Come take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment